This exclusive formula reduces and prevents digestive symptoms by working to keep your intestinal flora balanced. Our powerful blend of eight different “friendly” microorganisms supplies an incredible 15 billion organisms per dose needed to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and calm specific symptoms, including bloating, gas and diarrhea. It also promotes improved lactose tolerance. A full 85% of our customers tell us they have some form of digestive distress, and over half experience frequent symptoms, like bloating, gas, distressing constipation or diarrhea. Diets high in sugar, chemicals and fatty meat can contribute to these symptoms. It’s important to address symptoms because digestive health is an important key to immune function, hormonal balance, mental health, anti-aging, and more.
Super Biotic contains:
- Lactobacilli — as L. Acidophilus, L. Rhamnosus, L. Lactisand L. Gasseri. These probiotic strains break down nutrients and ward off the bacteria and organisms that contribute to digestive or vaginal imbalance.
- Bifidobacterium — as B. Lactis, B. Longum and B. Bifidum. This major genera of bacteria promotes colon health and enhances cellular immunity.
- Streptococcus thermophilus — a non-pathogenic probiotic species that promotes regularity and helps break down lactose, the milk sugar that many people find difficult to digest.
What can Super Biotic do for you?
- Supports healthy digestion and promotes regularity
- Promotes improvement in lactose intolerance
- Helps maintain a healthy urinary tract
- Reduces bloating and gas
- Boosts the body’s natural immune function
Our Super Biotic is:
- Made from natural ingredients without preservatives, sugar, artificial flavoring, filler, dyes, or coloring of any kind.
- Completely viable without refrigeration.
- Laboratory assayed to ensure quality — the same rigorous standard that is used for pharmaceutical drugs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.