Melatonin is so important to sleep that your body makes it naturally as a hormone that helps maintain a healthy circadian rhythm. Like many other hormones, melatonin levels rise and fall naturally during every 24-hour period. For the best sleep, melatonin should increase during the evening hours, stay high throughout the night and drop as morning approaches. Supplementing with Melatonin can help you feel sleepier and reduce the time it takes to fall asleep. Research shows it may also help you sleep longer.
How will Melatonin help you?
- Acts on the brain receptors that regulate the body’s circadian clock.
- Improves ability to fall asleep at bedtime.
- Supports healthy sleep cycles.
- Helps counter wakefulness.
- Often used to help relieve occasional insomnia.
- Helps with fatigue from jet lag and shift-work sleep disruptions.
Our Melatonin is:
- Made without preservatives, sugar, artificial flavoring, dyes or coloring of any kind.
- Manufactured in a facility validated by NSF International to meet or exceed all government regulations for Good Manufacturing Processes (the FDA's GMP's).
- Laboratory-assayed to ensure quality.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.